Domain vs Web Hosting, Difference
Domain and web hosting are different from each other yet closely connected. Here are some important points to ponder :
- Domain is the address that allows the user or the visitor to let them find one’s website online easily. On the other hand, web hosting is an internet hosting service which stores the website files like images, videos, codes etc.
- To achieve a functioning website one needs both web hosting space and domain.
- It is not necessary to buy domain names and web hosting together. However, you must point the domain to your web hosting company and change the DNS settings.
Web Hosting and Domain Name in Creating a Website
In order to create a website and make it effectively functioning, one needs both web hosting space and domain name. One can imagine in a way that both the domain name and IP address app as the address of one’s website. Here without web hosting a site will be unable to exist on the internet.
It it is hence very important to point and sync vansh domain names to their web hosting provider after buying it.
In order to avoid inconvenience, it is is highly recommended and much better to purchase a web hosting and domain name.
Steps to build a website with Hostinger
Here are the steps that one needs to follow in order to build a website with Hostinger:
- First of all you need to pick your domain name.
- Then, you must check its availability using the domain checker.
- Now, you must choose the option that suits best for your needs.
- Now, finalize the order and then complete the registration of your domain.
- After this, you are required to create an account on hostinger.
- Now, you must pick a suitable hosting plan for your website.
- After this, you should choose a platform to start building your website.
- You will get the option to use Zyro website builder or popular CMSs like Joomla, Drupal or WordPress.
- The final step will include customising your website, adding content and uploading files.
- Finally, after following all the steps wisely. You can publish it.
Some Key Points to Remember
- You will need web hosting even if you have a domain name.
- Web hosting is the web hosting service which stores all the website files and data and domain name js one’s website’s address
- Both the web hosting and domain name works together and goes hand in hand.
- Without a web hosting, one’s domain name would not point anywhere.